Friday, December 7, 2012

Guilty Pleasure


Mangos + new blender= heavenly fruit smoothies.  Mango season has arrived folks and for most of the day you can find either me or one of my roommates snacking on this scrumptious fruit.  We will go through at least eight altogether every day in every variety.  I never knew there were so many different kinds of mangos until I came to Madagascar; manga lava, manga be, manga bory, manga hetsy, etc.   I consumed this many just myself when there wasn’t too much else to eat in my old village.  I was hesitant in buying a new blender since I won’t have so much time before I have to part with it, but I thought that it would be a nice gift to the people I live with, plus if we’re able to enjoy blended cocktails during the weekend then it would be worth it.  It’s been very worth it! I obsessively blend things every day.  I’ve found endless uses for it such as blending coffee, sesame seeds, hummus, protein power shakes, etc.  Posh Corps life isn’t so bad after all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment